Marloes van Vugt advises private individuals, (non)commercial institutions and artists on the acquisition and presentation of contemporary art and design, based on her experience and knowledge of the most recent developments in the art and design world. A carefully built up network undersets Van Vugt her services.
Private collections / corporate
Wether you are a first time buyer, already have experience on the art market or if you are looking for art in your office space, many things should be taken into account when buying a piece of art, like art historical context, condition, value, etc. Always on the look out for new talent, I will supply you with the most fresh and unique.
- tailor made advise;
- art historical research;
- private gallery and studio visits;
- advising in transporting and installing the artworks (framing, lightning);
- (on request) guided tours to (inter)national art fairs and auction houses.
As an artist your main concern is producing your art. Although to make a living out of it, the step to the outer world needs to be taken at some point. Art schools don't tend to educate their students in any commercial way, which makes themes like sales, acquisition, PR and communication often very difficult. I can help you with:
- setting up a custom made commercial plan up to your wishes;
- offline and online PR and communication;
- business management;
- writing press releases, artist statements and portfolios;